Summit Legend provides everything that you need to build your new home.
You may select from one of our programs:
1. "Build Your Home" with our guidance,
2. Full service design/build, or,
3. Construction management, which includes all of the below items.
How to get started on your new home.
Our design program includes:
- If you don't own your lot, ask for our free Lot Checklist.
- What is most important to you in your new home? Ask for our free Design Checklist so we know what you want.
- Review the Zoning and Design Guidelines.
- Oversee the schematic design to fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Create a preliminary budget that works for you.
- Submit the design and selected exterior elements to your HOA Design Review Board, if required.
- Provide value engineering to stay within budget.
- You decide if you are ready to go beyond the schematic design and start the construction drawings for your new home!
Get ready for your new home's construction.
- Construction drawings, structural, electrical and mechanical engineering, etc. are finalized.
- Procure all subcontractors and vendors.
- Finalize your budget.
- Complete the construction financing for your new home.
- Submit for all required permits.
- The construction schedule is created and updated, as needed.
- Finalize all subcontractor and vendor contracts.
- Meet with our construction team regarding your start date.
- Start construction!
Finalize the selection of the materials and finishes for your new home's interior.
Your new home's construction.
- Our project manager meets with each trade partner prior to the start of their work to ensure the details and scope of work are understood.
- Our project manager verifies each trade partner's work for accuracy to ensure it has been completed properly and will create construction notices when needed.
- Our project manager documents the completed work with photos that are provided to you.
- Our safety program and enforcement of safety rules are implemented during the construction process.
- Summit Legend will monitor any modifications to manage your costs and budget for your new home.
- We will prepare the monthly draws for funding.
- Checks are issued and executed lien waivers are obtained.
MOVE-IN DAY for your new home.
- Upon completion, we establish a punch list and perform the home orientation of the home's systems and features. Your new Owner's Book includes all of the manufacturer's warranties and describes the builder's warranty and its claim process.
- You will also receive your Maintenance Manual explaining how to keep your new home "new" for years to come.